Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

Hey folks. I haven't blogged in a while. Quite a long while.

Today was Peirce's Secondary School's Chinese New Year celebration. Many Peirce Alumni were there at the celebration. Just to visit the new renovated school which i couldn't enjoy. Well, schools over, so... Too bad juniors. Oh. I did this Gay jump thing at the school gate and suddenly my brother popped out of nowhere. It was frightening.

After school, Hezwan, Salam, Shawn, Nadirah Genevieve and I went to wendy's spize hut for lunch. I had two cheese pratas. They were good. I hope they washed their hands before playing with the prata dough.

After lunch, Shawn, Nadirah, Hezwan and I went to David's place to play Guitar hero- World Tour. My gosh, we had a hell of a good time. We took turns playing the drums, singing, and playing the guitars. After that we played a Karaoke game called "Lips". It was fun.

I left my bag at david's house and I supposed to collect it. He lost it.

Yeah. That was about it. My Day.

No comments: