Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Physical Worker

Greetings aliens.

I was sent to help my mum at her work place at Robertson's walk, near somerset station. I was supposed to be there at 4, but reached at 6. I was caught up with something.

Sleep.

I stepped in and everyone rushed up to me telling me what to do. Task after task.
In the end, I just did one.

Build an IKEA display shelf.

It was so damn difficult and I came back with bruises and aches. The glass of the display it self weiht about what, 20kg? For real. And the metal parts, woah.

I became an old man over night.

I just finished watching Top Gear on youtube, stuff about cars and all that. You guys should check it out.
I have to finish this up quick. People are waiting to read my post.

Good night ladies and gentlemen.

No comments: