Friday, January 2, 2009

The first day of 2009

January the 1st, year 2009.

How did I spend it?
Not swell.

Woke up at 2 in the afternoon, and was feeling like Shit. Gloomy and grumpy I dragged my feet to the bathroom. Sat on the round toilet bowl and slept again. But only with my pants down.

Played my PS3 till 3, and my mum, Ern, and I went to Lim Kopi to have lunch. I had Sum Low Horh Fun. A big plate for only 5 bucks. Pretty reasonable for good stuff. Its fish slices and flat noodles and bean sprouts.

Nice.

And i came back, played more PS3, computer, house chores, and went back to Lim kopi for dinner. How boring. But this time.....

I had "Aunty ah, ee ker BAK CHOR MEE, MEE POK, GAN DE, boo yaow LAH JIAO." Yes. Came back home, and my dad wanted to watch the Dark Knight. Batman movie. Really good movie. Rest in peace Heath Ledger.

So, that was how I spent my first day of the brand new year.
Happy new year Folks.

No comments: